10.27.2010

C'est une chanson qui nous ressemble....

My Dear Silent Man,

The moon is ready to transform into sun where you are.Tuesday, October 26th 10pm


I am at Anyway Cafe celebrating and although there is harmony in the air, your absence is keeping me awake from this dream. Who Am I to think that the dream will remain if you are not here with me?

I wonder, can you hear the music?
You see, I did not forget the song you sang to me

E la mer efface sur le sable
Les pas des amants de Julie

Have I told you that LOVE IS FOREVER?
Yes, Forever, there is a love that is forever and that is my love for the friends of Finding Eidothea and for you my dear.

Les feuilles mortes se ramassent a la pelle

You are not in this room now. The night is taking with her the last memory of you.
And I need you.

Who is going to appear now to keep me in sanity in these lonely nights far away from the good and evil of the Journey?

Yes, she will appear now.
The Sea Nymph will appear. Her steps are near

- Garia August

2 comments:

  1. J'ai un certain chanson qui tourne toujours dans ma tete...comment vas tu?
    ciao,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. La meme chose ....un certain chanson qui tourne toujours dans ma tete aussi. Je suis bon. L'autre, je ne sais pas. E tu?
    A la prochaine
    m

    ReplyDelete