10.05.2010

A lettre to a lover or a friend?

Upper East Side, New york 2010
Mon cher A.D.,

It is a Tuesday. I am at Anyway cafe with Blue Velvet having a special mango vodka drink. I can feel the drug touching my body slowly. The drug is going down. Every sip is a new burning itch inside me.

It is the same burning itch that our kiss left in my thoughts the other night. But those burning thoughts faded away fast.

Today Garia announced to my mentor that she cant write. That she is not inspired anymore. That she needs a love reaction to support her being at this sensitive period of her creative paths. She is not Inspired. She is NOT.She was mad. Mad from her own self. Mad with her own self.

"You have help arriving tomorrow" my mentor replied, referring to Mother's arrival. "And you have this friend of whom you talk often, Blue Velvet" he added. You have the right support to be inspired. The one you really need.

Maybe he is right.

I am sending you a photo I took of Blue Velvet a la maison cooking. She is a soprano, but I call her a tenor. She has a unique voice and she takes good care of us. Especially of Garia.

Goodbye Never lover ever friend

2 comments:

  1. Keep trying to write, im sure it will come to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Than you Urbanred ..your support means a lot
    promise to keep trying to write!

    ReplyDelete