10.20.2010

Comme J'ai Mal

Mathilde,

The sun is rising in my heart now.
It is Tuesday October 20th, 2:20am.

I am still in New York. No sign of Lourelien for almost a year.And you my love? Where are you? I often recall the time we spent together. The room has still your perfume. Some nights. Other nights I get mad with both of you that you left me alone and I dont even walk in the room.

Comme J'ai Mal sans...

Last night I finally had an adventure. I liked it. It didn't feel as if it came out of need or anger or loneliness. It came out of pure desire for another flesh. another heart. another breath.

It was not your breath that I felt by my side last night.
Do you understand my love? It was not your breath..

Madame G doesn't like that I hang staff allover the place. She says that I am keeping the memories alive and that sometimes memories need to stay in the past.

You have to stay in the past now.
Till you appear again that is.

Love pour toujours,

Sandrine X.

No comments:

Post a Comment