11.29.2010

Twin Peaks -.

Laura Palmer from the David Lynch "Twin Peaks" Series
You told me
to hold your hand
in the strangeness of that night
i saw a struggle in that gesture
just because of all that darkness
--------You said to follow you
across the land
of the unknown mountain path
i saw a deadly paved streed in front of me
and nowhere to run
and nowhere to escape from
|
|
|
|
You tied so hard that rope
against my heart that night
squeezing my blooded veins
you set me free
-----------------------------------------------For love is blind
of what we want to say
during these dark hours of
our last togetherness
And now|
|
|
|
the Twin Peaks mountain
is all there is to search for
my marks to find
|
|
------But now where am I? search for you wont find my love
you are the one who killed us first
with those hands of your own skin
And what if you didnt use a rope,?
or a knife or another inventing of our times
to announce the ending of me?
you still left me there dead
lying on my own daily deathbed alone for years on end

- Garia August

No comments:

Post a Comment