11.08.2010

Moment of Surrender -


Wedding Bed, October 16th, 2010 - Inn at Irving


I surrender to the emptiness of any moment
that I may have to spend without you
the emptiness of the white A4 paper
that bothers my free typewriter a night with no ink

I surrender to the emptiness of my laugh
when its not meeting a laugh thats yours

Did I tell you I surrender?
You out there,
free man
free woman
of our times

Tonight I surrender
to the time apart that makes us stronger for one another
and not hollow humans of an emotionally insecure system
that we don't belong to

Tonight I am having a moment of Surrender
to the passion that will not keep us far from each other
to that fire that will not keep us competitors of our flames

I am not asking from you
to surrender to me
I am asking from you
to surrender to yourself

I am aware of the S P A C E
that will exist if I lose you
my precious one -

- Garia August

Inspired by E. & S. J. who did surrender.

2 comments:

  1. H melanxoliki fwni tis Garia panta vriskei mia gwnitsa stin kardia mou gia na kripsei to sinaisthima pou yperxeilizei!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exei ta blues ths h Garia these days. einai ontws melanxoliki.poly.
    alla dinei omorfia sth morfh ths pou kserei oti pou afta pou grafei vriskoun mia gwnitsa sth
    kardia sou Dimi. B. !

    ReplyDelete