9.18.2010

// What lies between //-------- Air of SILENCE



High, Higher to the highest explosion of emotions
Low, Lower to the lowest reaction of devotionsIn between there is air,
feeling the gap
between what is half full
and what is half emtpy
////////////////////////////////////////////The mortal life is half emptyThe immortal one is half full
And what lies where the half empty
meets the half full
is a feeling of emptiness
that meets one of completion
what I call a heart
what I name G A R I A
what you all see as thin horizon of Air

-----------------------------------
The ride is going upMy thoughts get lighterI want to release all those invisible parts escape,let them
become one with what lies
in between 
they run far away from methey run around in cyrcles
to find the
meeting point of the ones
who live in
S i l e n C e Si Lence S I L E N C E

they go in cyrcles

they go towards West

cyrcles of my thoughts

but look towards the East

cyrcles of my thoughts

My ride still goes Up
but that aint the stairway to heaven

The stairway to heaven
is right below
at that moment that I am
at the lowest,

point of my own existence
where the human
cant meet the god in me
and i can no longer call myself
a writer the way Roland Barthes describes one

Take my ride down again
take it down
let the lady
see the ground
let the heart
hear its sound
sobbing for its emptiness
new cyrcle of my thoughts
lead to a
great desire
make the heart
wonder harder
make the heart
break the silence
harder off we go
so that we rise
up again
as a whole
a Human -
a God -
and a heart
that is our Muse -
I am Free --------//


Am I blind?
Do you see more in what lies between the half empty and the half full?

Release ME with your thoughts...
- Maria Garozi

2 comments:

  1. Lovely thoughts. What a ride.

    The circle of life is always complete, although we find ourselves moving from point to point. The glass is always full. Sometimes half milk, half air, but still completely full. Even when bone dry the glass itself and its volume is 100% energy, as are you.
    Ciao,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. some days i find myself moving around the same point. Like when at the roller coaster. But your comment was so FULL. I loved it.
    100% energy...i will drink a full glass to that..even if its empty of wine and full of air
    x

    ReplyDelete