6.24.2010

Myself Muses

When Eleni Lekkou, the Senior Editor of myself.gr, wrote me that they are starting the MyselfMuses project and they want to write a story about me presenting me as a muse and sharing with their readers my life story leaving Greece to come to New York, my reply was:

"I am honored that you want to write about me and present me to the readers of myself.gr.Sometimes I wonder if other women would be interested to know my life story, but if my story manages to help other women take risks in life, then I will accomplish one of the final goals: Women realizing how strong they are!"

Foto by Alan Gastelum

Myself.gr is an innovative female portal by Liberis Publications that meets the everyday needs of the Greek woman for the latest news, for shopping and lifestlye all presented in a special environment that allows each unique reader to connect with the magazine team and the other readers. The reader becomes a User and is part of forums and online conversations.
In 2008, just few months after its launch, http://www.myself.gr/ won the award Ermis Bronze in the category of Websites Media & Publications.
To see the article you can visit the link:myself.gr

If anyone would like to read the whole article, I will be happy to translate it for you from Greek. Email me!

- Maria Garozi

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are indeed a fine Muse....and now you may feel justified and more confident for having stayed.
    Ciao
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. and more importantly happy that the ones that I love including old schoolmates from 10 years ago and friends from Greece are approving of my efforts and steps in life..thats a real Motivation to push harder in life!
    love
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muse/Heroine/Leader/Teacher....all very special
    Bon nuit,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have your email, but I would love to read the story if you can translate it :)
    my email is jonelle.simunich@gmail.com

    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jonelle,loved our random encounter. I will email you the article in english. Happy you posted today at Urbanred...!

    ReplyDelete