3.11.2010

Mr. Lourielien III

Foto by Ellen Von Unwerth
Mon Cher Lourelien,

The moon is down now.
Its Wednesday March 11, 12:26 am.

It has been already a month since the night you left me at the rooms of Madame Geromeaux. She has taken good care of me and she introduced me to Mathilde as you have ordered.

But your absence is repeatedly keeping me in a great darkness no matter how hard I try to convince the voices of my thoughts that you are just a fantasy.

My days pass by calmly. I am working on a dress made of pallietes and chiffon. It is for a very special client of Madame G.

My nights are very lonely. Sans Mathilde.
She is away for two weeks. All she left is her blue dress.Madame said it is the one you liked the most cause you could see the skin of her sex from its thin garment.

The moon is down now. And my heart is asking for pleasure. I am walking upstairs in the upper rooms of the house longing for the smell of her perfume "Safran Troublant".

I still wonder why you never touched me.
Maybe you will.Soon.

Yours,
Sandrine X.

2 comments:

  1. Perfectly rendered. A great vignette that say so much while pretending to say so little. I just got lost in this for a while. Thanks for taking me away for a brief holiday. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci that you still follow
    Merci that you read the post
    Merci that you sent the comment to Sandrine.
    Elle te remercie encore!

    ReplyDelete