3.18.2010

Mr. Lourelien IV La Passione Letters of the Lovers

Foto by Peter Lindbergh

My dear Sandrine,

I cant be close to you for few more weeks.

I am sending you a ticket to go to Berlin. A woman who has named herself after the famous Anita Berber will wait for you upon your arrival to take you to a very special place where you will meet someone to replace Mathilde. At least for a while.

Mathilde left. That's who she is. She will always come back to you though.

Feel free now. There is always someone new to cover your desires.
Wear the mask that you shall be given and watch Isabella’s semi naked body dance for you.

Stay pure for me from a man's touch till I come to you.

Yours,

Lourelien

Foto by Peter Lindbergh


Ma chere Mathilde,

Isabella is sleeping now.
Its Wednesday March 18th, 1:50am.

I am at Berlin for few days. Lourelien sent me the ticket. He ordered me to go admire another woman's nakedness at an underground cabaret.

As soon as I arrived at the place, three girls removed my clothes and Anita covered my eyes with the same mask Lourelien had on the first time he watched you and Isabella dancing together that night in Prague.

Anita told me your whole story.

At 3:00 am Isabella asked me to follow her to Hotel Gelabeck.
She undressed and wore a costume from which I could see her skin in those places that it is more curvy and more fragile.

La Passione made me give in to a lover other than you.


Isabella is sleeping now. And my heart is feeling like an angel free to fly away.I am seating alone thinking of her touches and sounds. I feel released knowing that a new lover could fall in to my existence.


Temporarily.
Cause forever doesnt exist.

Je t’embrasse,
Sandrine

Foto by Peter Lindbergh

Sandrine my Angel,

Did you still smell me in the sheets of your new lover?
That’s all that matters. We shall be together again. I am sending you some fabric from my new night gown. Its made of red dentelle.I need you to feel what I am wearing.

Cover your new lover's sex with it.

Your eternal lover,


Mathilde

This post was highly influenced by the theatrical play 'Oh, Those Beautiful Weimar Girls,' , conceived and directed by Ildiko Nemeth, a native of Hungary, and performed by an amazing group of young actors back in February at La Mama Experimental Theater in East Village

- Garia August

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful writing. I too am a fan of Ildiko's work.
    Ciao
    j

    ReplyDelete