2.07.2011

- So Fully

*

My Forever One,


Not sure what day it is now.

I finally decided to write to you again after so much time.


Diego El Cigala is singing for us and the smoke of my cigarette is hiding the whiteness of my room. You once told me; "I do not want to be with you. I want to see you grow and this way be with you forever"


But I do NOT want to grow.

I remain at that first night that we carried that abstract painting together at your home and then started breathing for the first time so close to each other that the painting became a transparent unique color of the tranquil clear blue.


So often I wonder why the two souls of our spirits didn't manage to find shelter that night or so many other nights that I ran to you like a thirsty woman. Yes, thirsty I am for you my inspiration.


Tonight, for once I thought how beautiful it is that I have loved so fully.So fully that I am free now of myself.


I know by now that there are nights when you seat alone and read the first letter she had sent you the winter of 2007.


Winters come and go. Letters come and go.

Our love is here.


- Maria Garozi




-THE LETTER.

*

A letter sent by a woman

Received by a man


First page

Has the word

Hello.


Second page

Has a story from the

Past.


Third page

Has the

Truth.


Fourth page

Probably uncovers the biggest

Fear.


Fifth page

Is lost in the passion of becoming a

Writer.


Sixth page

Seventh page

Eight page

Ninth page leading to

Ten.


Eleventh page

A drawing of a ship and a sun

Symbols of their journey as one in her

Heart.


A letter sent by a woman

Read by a man

Is now hidden

So that it can never be opened again

For it screamed the truth people cant believe


The simplicity of the words I love you


Oh forgotten letter

The secret within their soul

Let your words appear to the man

Let him read you again

Before he sleeps

His eternal death

Loveless, rough and alone.

Or with HER -

December 2007

East Village, Apt 8R


- Garia August

No comments:

Post a Comment