4.10.2010

Foto by Elliott Erwit
In Portnoy's Complaint, Portnoy says that underneath their skirts girls all have cunts. What he didnt say ---- and this was his trouble, his real complaint---- was that underneath their skirts they also had souls. When they were undressed, I saw their souls as well as their cunts. They wore their souls like negliges that they never took off.

And one man in a million knows how to make love to a soul.

Kafka
Was
the
Rage

The Above is an abstract from the book Kafka Was the Rage "A Greenwich Village Memoir"
by Anatole Broyard -


7:52 pm
One of these nights that one in a million who knows how to make love to her soul will approach once again. A strong but gentle man that he is,he always knew how to treat her passionately and not seductively only.

Does he know how to make love to Mine?
He is still afraid. So I keep it covered well. Not sure I will ever let him in for a ride to my souls' paths but I do admit liking the way he lights up his cigarette and then grabs me from the shoulders smoothly to undress me even though he never managed to undress the final layer.
The souls' one.
And that's where a woman's true pleasure is preserved.


- Garia August

No comments:

Post a Comment