5.15.2011

- Dark & Stormy

Smith & Mills Restaurant/ Bar nyc

And he left me alone
once again...

We are lovers he said
No we are friends I replied
No we are lovers he added again...

he left because I did not want to eat from his dirty hands...
hands that have touched another woman of flesh covered with an aroma different
than mine

intense emotions always with his presence around my aura

he left me
there with two
plates full of food
eating my empty but confident thoughts

no matter what

You are free
Garia whispered in my ears
He is the one who made you a woman

There are still two plates with leftovers
waiting for his return
at smith and mills

the food is cold
my heart is cold
but it is forever

yes there is a forever finally -.
A forever
Silence //

- Maria Garozi

No comments:

Post a Comment