2.15.2010

-THE LOVE BUG OF NEW YORK

Sunday February 14th-

5:00pm: Discussion over coffee with L.K.

L.K. writes on her latest blog entry:
“I am still not sure…but maybe New York does have a heart”
I wasn’t sure either. Writing the day's journal notes though realized that the love is floating in the streets of New York. And the NYC heart is hidden in every moment of our daily cycles.
8:30am Love:

Care from Su; my dry cleaning lady on 9th street who will clean my clothes
carefully like Mother would do.
9:20am Love:
Warm hug on 7th Street from R.F. who was taking to his partner their morning breakfast.
10:00am Love:
My morning heart shaped latte coffee and my lavender cookie prepared
by Elizabeth and Jamie at
Abraco on 7th Street.
12:30pm Love:
Support from P. at
Giano restaurant who has been a great friend the last months.
1:30pm Love:
Protection from Goshi; the Indian caretaker of my home; who brought me the special red wine poison.
2:30pm Love:
Wisdom words from the mentor A.H. during class.
8:00pm Love:
Dinner celebration with Garia at our sushi spot.
She looked at me and said: Have you seen the blog lately?
And to that I replied: What do you mean?

And she put on a smile and added:
We have received LOVE from all around the world
80 visitors from New York
75 visitors from Greece
5 visitors from UK
5 visitors from Germany
2 visitors from Ireland
2 visitors from France
1 visitor from Italy
1 visitor from Turkey
1 visitor from Canada and we even reached Sweden!
SO MUCH LOVE. THANK YOU -
11:00pm Love:
Eidothea's arrival who brought us good news from the lady whose knees are strong and armored.The meeting at Mountain Olympos ended with a hope for a visit from one of the Gods -
Which God you think is visiting? And for which reason this time?



- Maria Garozi

2 comments: