11.14.2009

Maria and Giagia in her dreams
















-THE LAST JOURNEY OF THE SOUL.

She woke up shaking from
a very distant dream
The Old lady of the house
back in the lands of Greece
was out in the terrace
looking at the rouch wide sea

The Earth Shaker
has announced to her
that his Lordship Hades
the darkest of them all
would come to get her
close to him at dawn

Her soul was waiting patiently alone
enjoying the roughness
of the waves, their strength
While all the rest of her beloved ones
were afraid to het her go

The wave came to grab her
but the Grand Child
the youngest of the three
run out fast in the open
sea to hold her soul alive still

Korh mou where have you been
all this time?
I am ready to leave this world
without a sight of you
Will you let me go now?

Giagia, dearest shadow of my dreams
Free I let you go
and shall always visit you
at the clean water that is deep
For my father shall also be near you
Crossing the seas with his
surf above your soul
to remind you that I Love You So

let go now, GO

-Eidothea

No comments:

Post a Comment